13.56Mhz OMNIKEY 5022 USB Reader/Writer
The Omnikey enroller allows the enrolling of cards in DASSnet™ fast and easily without having to hand write the card codes. Also encodes cards when they require to record data within the cards' sectors or internal memory.
The model 5022 allows to recognize and encode any card 13.56 MHz (Mifare®, DESFire®, etc...)
High resistance plastic construction.
Plug & Play connection to the management PC via USB port.
Device supplied via the USB port itself.
The proximity tecnology available is MIFARE® ISO14443A (13,56 MHz) with read and write capacity on card.
Recommended both for centralised access control installations operating in recogniser mode, and for DOC (Dorlet On Card) installations for writing permissions on the card and downloading messages.
- Finish: Grey
- Power supply: Via USB port
- Connection: USB
- Maximum consumption: 105 mA.
- Dimensions: 59 x 59 x 11 mm.
- Reading frequency: 13,56 MHz
- Material: Plastic
- Reading technology: Proximity MIFARE®
- Writting possibility: Yes
- Reading range (R/W): Up to 4 cm.
- Operating range: 0ºC to70ºC
- Signaling: White-blue LED, buzzer
No results found