DORLET ASD/1, ASD/2 and ASD/4 controllers can have their imputs and outputs extended thanks to imput/ output extension boards.
These boards can be connected to the ASD using a I2C communications bus and they receive their power supply from the ASD board itself.
You can connect an input board (AMP-32E) and /or and output board (AMP-24S) to each controller. This extensions disable the existing imputs of the controller having a maximum of 32 imputs per controller. The digital imputs per access control (button, magnetic contact...) and locking outputs are kept.
The boards are supplied in a separate box to the controllers, or placed togetehr in the CPU box according to the needs of the customer.
Extension board for ASD series controllers with 24 outputs.
24 digital outputs for operation as lift or general purpose outputs, 20 outputs per relay and 4 outputs per open collector.
Direct connection to ASD controller, power supplied from controller.
- Dimensions: 100 x 137 x 30 mm.
- Box dimensions: 310 x 230 x 130 mm.
- Power supply: 5V DC. and 12V DC.
- Communications: I2C Bus
- Supervised digital inputs: N/O
- Imputs configurable as analogue: N/O
- Outputs per relay: 20 outputs
- Outputs per open collector: 4 outputs
- Certification: (in 50131-3) clase iii, security grade 3
No results found