SmartLPR Access WL A IP Reader
SmartLPR® Access is a powerful all-in-one license plate recognition unit, designed to contribute to security in car parks and areas of access control.
SmartLPR® Access includes all the necessary equipment for license plate collection and processing in an all-in-one solution:
-Digital camera with motorised lens
Easy to install and start up.
Wide angle recognition: able to read license plates at a 60o angle.
Compact reader, available in case and/or pedestal format.
Ligth adaptation: the reder adapts itself to obtain an accurate reading based on lighting conditions.
Recognise license plates from various countries, ask for an updated list.
Can be installed outdoors.
Connectable to ASD CPUs, allowing to connect 4 readers to an ASD/4, associating the reader to access lane managed (only entry or entry/exit).
- License plates recognised: Different countries (Europe, America, Asia, Africa...)
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC
- Maximum lane width (WL version): 3,5 meters (5,5 meters)
- Camera: Progessive scan in black and white
- Consuption: 7,8 Watt
- Dimensions (Camera format): 622 x 203 x 202 mm. (148 x 148 x 225 mm.)
- Inputs: Ethernet (image transmission and vehicle license plates) y 1 digital input for vehicle detection
- Lens (lighting): 5-50 mm. motorized (Infrared 850 nm.)
- Operability: 24 hours a day, 365 days
- Protection: IP67
- Response time: From 75 ms per vehicle
- Operating temperature: From -25ºC to +50ºC
- Image size (WL version): 752 x 480 px. (1280 x 600 px)
- Communication ports: Ethernet 10/100 Mbps.
No results found