Public institutions stand out for having a great variety of areas to control, as well as a significant number of users. In these facilities, the focus should be on both protecting the facilities and providing a service to the public by making the job of the workers easier.
The integration of information systems and the use of citizen cards provide flexible user management. The management of visits through attended workstations or auto-checkin kiosks enable controlled access to facilities.
To control multiple locations and your security from a single platform addresses the need for a flexible, modern and effective management in line with the required attributes for a Smart City.
- Control of evacuations
- Virtual badges
- Visitor registration with OCR - ID cards
- Visit auto-checkin kiosks
- Pre-registration of web visitors
- Multi-site management
- Control of parking capacity
- Lift integration
- OPC integration in BMS building
- PSIM (access, CCTV, Intrusion, Fire, Loudspeakers...)